Partnering with UT
UT System Initiatives Advancing Research and IP
- Texas FreshAIR, Academia-Industry Roundtable - Initiative creating industry and academic partnerships
- Texas Regional CTSA Consortium - Consortium facilitates clinical and translational research and
dissemination among the Texas CTSA institutions and other interested Texas and national biomedical research institutions.
- UT Research Cyberinfrastructure - Provides UT System faculty access
to advanced computational systems, large data storage opportunities, and high bandwidth data transfer between institutions.
- UT System Center for the Regulation of Science
- Online center to help reduce administrative burden to researchers while maintaining regulatory compliance.
- UT partnering with the Department of Defense
- UT institutions support a wide spectrum of activities affiliated with the Department of Defense and proactively supports the academic needs of the military and federal personnel and their families
across Texas. Read more about the partnership and two exciting areas: